Friday, January 26, 2007

"I don't have much of an appetite right now, thanks."




The funny thing is, I thought Pretty Ricky were a fiction, invented for a Walgreen's commercial a couple years ago, and I also thought Pretty Ricky was one dude. Wrong!

American Idol revue
Clipse, Hell Hath No Fury
Bracken, We Know About the Need

I'm just realizing that I never offered an invite to random spammers, which was rude. Spammers, I welcome you to my blog, and encourage you to post meaningless drivel capped off with web links in the comments section. I urge you to continually waste your time doing this, because (a) only like five people read this thing, and each of them probably only do so once a month, and (b) all of them have the sense to not click on the links you post. Take off your coat! Have a drink! Try the crepes.

No comments: