Tuesday, August 12, 2008

'SUP, Y'ALL + HOUSE PHOTOS



Current mood: stoked! (See, this is how I've gotta roll, not having a Myspace account and all.) Stoked because I'll be in Virginia all next week with Alecia, Nodin, and Alecia's immediate family, swimming, scarfing down barbeque, maybe reading The Plague (finally - this was a Christmas present), hopefully getting caught up on sleep, not checking my fucking email or surfing the web or listening to records for review. My day job hasn't been unbearable or anything but it'll be a blessing to have a respite from that, too. The game plan, this week, was a. to do a ton of blogging since my crit workload is fairly low b. get all caught up on reviewing submissions for Doug's lit mag c. zone out on Mogwai, and d. get caught up on some friend email but yesterday I felt like a zombie due to Nodin's recent sleeplessness/staying up late to watch Michael Phelps smash Olympics swimming records (plus the gymnastics and the volleyball and the diving, oh my) and today I've got a headache that won't quit. So somehow I haven't quite gotten around to any of these things; you never know, though. Stranger things have happened, and there's three days to go, so hang in there.

No comments: