Friday, January 22, 2010

In case you were wondering - and you probably weren't - Friday Night Noise has bit the proverbial dust. In other news, I did this thing about Burning Star Core. And this here, about a new M.I.A. song. And this kinda-rambling thing about the slow demise of CDs that inspired some anonymous Internet asshole to yawn. I made intentionally wrong-headed guesses about Simon Cowell's American Idol replacement. (Do you have, like, any idea about how happy I am that I don't have to write about that show this season? Seriously. Now I can watch it if I wanna or just forget about it for a few weeks, if I want. Which is what's gonna happen, because, you know, The Olympics, right? Right. Oh, yeah - I did this thing about the forthcoming Pavement best-of. What else to say? Still alive.

No comments: